A List of Unique Essay Topics You Should Try Out
Students sometimes have a hard time writing essays because they can’t think of a topic they would like to write about. The best essay topics are usually those that are unique and interesting. Here is a list of some great essay topics for you to try out:
- Should more work be done to preserve and protect endangered species? What kind of programs or educational tools can be employed to help protect endangered animals? Is this a moral obligation?
- Should the voting age be lowered to 16, 15 or even younger? Will lowering the voting age do societies encourage young people to take more responsibility in their choices? Or do we open up problems?
- Should the U.S. government place taxes on fatty snacks and junk foods? With rising health costs, along with the rise of obesity rates, local governments have considered imposing a tax on unhealthy foods to counter health expenses.
- Do you agree with the claim that the destruction of the world’s forests is inevitable as our needs for food and land grows? What resolutions do you think exist that could make their way into countries’ policies involving protecting our forests? Is there an urgency to protect forests?
- Should notebook computers replace student textbooks? As we move further into the digital age, it’s become more apparent that students are turning away from traditional educational tools towards technology. Should schools invest in using notebook computers to replace traditional texts?
- Are people too dependent on computers? What would you do if you needed to find a phone number or an address or complete one of the many tasks that we are now so dependent on computers to accomplish?
- Is fashion important in society? Is the way people dress really that important that it takes such a huge matter in our daily lives in terms of news, business and more?
- What do you think about spending money on space exploration? Is it worth spending millions of dollars in space exploration for evidence of life on other planets? Or is it more important to use that money on things like education or health?
- Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary schools? Cell phones are a very important tool for communication and safety in many families. So should schools finally allow for children to carry them in elementary schools?
- Are professional actors and athletes paid too much? Are people in these two professions worth more than say doctors or teachers? Is there a reasonable salary people are willing to be okay with?