12 Outstanding Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School Students
- School sports should be mandatory for all students
- Is society’s obsession with celebrity’s lives a root of discontentment
- Living together prior to marriage is not as important as people claim
- Age restrictions on movies and shows should be more strict/lenient
- Too much emphasis is put on leaders and not enough on followers
- Obvious problems our president could solve right now
- When will racial stereotyping wear out and no longer be offensive?
- Is making a really bad advert a good way to make it go viral?
- Virtual reality will infiltrate our education system within a matter of decades
- What’s the future of the music industry if artists’ music is so freely available on the internet?
- Is it unreasonable to believe in ultimate truth?
- [Movie title] is the most underrated movie of our time
Sport teaches kids important qualities such as team work, social skills, and communication. Should it be compulsory for all?
People always seem to be on the lookout for the next best vehicle, pair of shoes, or video game. Is this rooted in our ongoing obsession with celebrity life?
It’s often said that a couple should learn whether they are compatible by living together. Is this really the truth?
Discuss the pros and cons of having age restrictions. Do they help and are they necessary?
Do we teach children that followers are inferior to leaders? Show that followers have just as important a role to play as leaders do.
Look at some things you would instantly change if you were the president and ask why the current president doesn’t see fit to do the same.
Racism has decreased in a major way, but there always seem to be people who are on the lookout for a racial comment. When will this end?
A new concept of making an advert popular online is to make it obviously bad. There are already some who are trying this avenue of becoming popular. Can this work?
Speculate about the advent of virtual reality coming to schools in the future. How would this improve education?
How does the internet affect royalties and how will this influence popular music artists?
Does ultimate truth really exist, or is truth subjective?
Pick a movie you can prove is awesome and tell your reader why it should’ve been more popular.